Get Inspired with Party Ideas and Planning Advice
|PLUS Join the thousands of members already using our Free online and printable invitations and full suite of party planning tools.||Free Sign-up Now »|
This Party Tip submitted by ThoughtfullySimple - Apr 15th, 2009
6 Ideas: What to Write in an Anniversary Card
For some reason, most of us have no problems jotting down our well wishes in birthday cards or holiday cards- but for some reason we never know what to write in an anniversary card. Here are a few suggestions that should make the task of deciding what to write in an anniversary card a bit more simple. Of course, you can add in the appropriate number of years- these are just to get your ideas flowing.
1. Congratulations on 40 years together! May your future years together be as memorable as your past.
2. 40 years together is a huge milestone. One we have all enjoyed watching you reach, and one we can tell you have enjoyed together.
3. Wishing the both of you a very happy 40th anniversary. Your love and dedication to one another is truly inspirational.
4. To my one true love. After 40 years of marriage, I am still anxious to see what excitement our future years will bring.
5. To a fabulous couple on a fabulous occasion. Happy 40th wedding anniversary to you both!
6. To my one and only love. I cannot believe how far we have come. I have truly enjoyed our journey together thus far and couldn’t have asked for better company.
- add to basket 0 comments
This item has 0 comments
- by biglyles - Jun 26th, 2009
- It’s been happening across the state. Graduation time is near, excitement, high...
- 0 Comments
- by BizGirl - Jul 30th, 2008
- Vroom. Vroom. Witches, start your engines because this Halloween party game tests...
- 0 Comments