These are a great snack, especially for color themed parties. You can change up the colors of the Candy Melts to match your theme.
1) Melt the Candy Melts according to package.
2)Take a fork, or something to hold the… more
In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
Add Rice Krispies® cereal. Stir until well coated.
Using 1/2-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray, divide warm cereal mixture into portions.… more
Prepare cake according to directions on the box. Allow to cool completely. Crumble entire cake into a bowl and stir in frosting in small increments until desired, clingy consistence is met.
Scoop the mixture and roll it into balls, placing… more
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Core and cut pears into eight wedges, blunting the cut side so that it can lay on a flat surface peel side up. Place a skewer… more
1. HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in small bowl; press firmly into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
2. BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until… more
Easy Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
Place all ingredients in a food processor and process for about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and process for another minute. The mixture should be smooth and creamy. Store in an airtight container… more
I really don't want a big expensive professional cake. I would like it to be chocolate with buttercream? The decoration-i'll leave it up to you. I like smiley faces, purple, etc. It should be simple yet nice. Something that is… more
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Beat the cream cheese, ricotta cheese, and sugar in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until well combined. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Add the butter, flour, cornstarch,… more
Mix water, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
In another bowl, beat the eggs, salt and evaporated milk together. Mix egg mixture to the yeast mixture. In a separate bowl, measure out the… more
Original recipe makes 1 - 9x5 inch loaf panChange Servings
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add the oil,… more