Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Core and cut pears into eight wedges, blunting the cut side so that it can lay on a flat surface peel side up. Place a skewer… more
Prepare cake according to directions on the box. Allow to cool completely. Crumble entire cake into a bowl and stir in frosting in small increments until desired, clingy consistence is met.
Scoop the mixture and roll it into balls, placing… more
Preheat oven to 375F. Combine the blackberries, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch in a large bowl and gently mix to combine. Let sit 10 minutes at room temperature. Transfer the berries and their juices to a 10-inch x 10-inch x… more
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Grease a 11x17x1 baking sheet, place 3 pecan halves as a 3-point star in intervals 2 inches apart. Squeeze caramel halves flat with your fingers and lay on top of each trio of pecan… more
Heat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
Mix graham cracker crumbs and confectioners’ sugar. Stir in butter until evenly moistened. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of pan. Bake until edges are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.… more
In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
Add Rice Krispies® cereal. Stir until well coated.
Using 1/2-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray, divide warm cereal mixture into portions.… more
Mix water, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
In another bowl, beat the eggs, salt and evaporated milk together. Mix egg mixture to the yeast mixture. In a separate bowl, measure out the… more
I really don't want a big expensive professional cake. I would like it to be chocolate with buttercream? The decoration-i'll leave it up to you. I like smiley faces, purple, etc. It should be simple yet nice. Something that is… more
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Beat the cream cheese, ricotta cheese, and sugar in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until well combined. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Add the butter, flour, cornstarch,… more
These are a great snack, especially for color themed parties. You can change up the colors of the Candy Melts to match your theme.
1) Melt the Candy Melts according to package.
2)Take a fork, or something to hold the… more
1. HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in small bowl; press firmly into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
2. BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until… more