Heat oven to 350°F.
Place baguette slices on a baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted, turning once.
Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, olives, parsley, vinegar, oil and red pepper in a medium bowl. Place 1 cheese slice… more
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Beat the cream cheese, ricotta cheese, and sugar in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until well combined. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Add the butter, flour, cornstarch,… more
To make the crust; Put the dry ingredients and cheese in a medium bowl and work in the shortening with your fingers until it resembles very coarse meal. Add the milk as needed to combine the ingredients and just bring… more
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Slice dates in half, and open them up. Pinch off pieces of blue cheese, and place them into the center of the dates. Close the halves of the… more
1. HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in small bowl; press firmly into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
2. BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until… more
Preheat oven to 375° F. Separate dough into four rectangles. Press seams to seal. Spread each rectangle with about 1 1/2 tbsp cheese to within 1/4 inch of edges. Top with 1 slice ham and spinach leaves. Starting at short… more
Clean the mushrooms. Remove the stalks from the mushrooms and set the caps on a tray or plate for serving. Chop the stems from the mushrooms into small pieces. Warm cream cheese in the microwave to make it soft and… more