Place Spiced Cider ingredients in a medium sized sauce pot and reduce by half. Season to desired taste and set aside until service. This sauce also freezes well.
Place cubed bread in a medium sized mixing bowl.
Sauté Onions until… more
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a wide stockpot or Dutch oven, combine the short ribs, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, lemongrass, ginger, brown sugar, water, green onion bottoms, crushed red pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the orange juice.… more
1. Spread mustard on 4 slices of bread; top each slice evenly with corned beef and sliced cheese.
2. Close sandwiches with top slices of bread.
3. Spread butter evenly over outsides of sandwiches; grill over medium-low heat on both… more
1. Cook egg noodles in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, set aside.
2. Sauté bacon in a skillet and set aside.
3. In the same skillet with the bacon drippings, add the onion and sauté until tender. Add… more
In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter until tender; transfer to a large bowl. Add bread cubes, rice, basil, rosemary, sage, parsley flakes, 1/2 tsp salt and pepper. Add the raisins, pecans and enough broth to moisten;… more
Place salmon fillets in a large resealable plastic bag, add milk. Seal bag, and turn to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes; drain.
Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl, combine the pecans, flour, brown sugar, seasoned salt and pepper. Coat fillets… more
Thaw the puff pastry for 45 minutes. While the puff pastry is thawing, work on the filling.
In a large pot, bring plenty of water to a boil. Add some salt and the vinegar to the water. The vinegar will… more
Kentucky Farm Honey Sauce
Whisk together the honey, horseradish and salt and pepper in a bowl. Let sit for 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.
Whisk together 1 quart of the buttermilk, 2 tablespoons salt and the… more
1. Spread the bread with some of the softened butter, make 4 sandwiches, each with one slice of ham and one slice of cheese. Press them firmly together.
2. Beat the eggs with the water, add the salt and pepper… more
Boil the noodle shells. Shred and cook chicken, then stir in one can alfredo sauce. Turn off stove heat, and add 1/2 bag of cheese. After the shells cool, take a spoonful of the chicken alfredo mix and stuff each… more
Melt butter and add enough of the flour to make a reasonable thick roux (enough to absorb all the butter). Add the milk and Parmesan cheese. Add the well-beaten egg to thicken the sauce, but do not allow it to… more
Get 2lbs of Beef Roast from the Meat Counter at any grocery store, Have them slice it for you into thin steaks, about 1/4 inch thin. You want the steaks cut like deli meat so they don't fall through the… more