Get Inspired with Party Ideas and Planning Advice
|PLUS Join the thousands of members already using our Free online and printable invitations and full suite of party planning tools.||Free Sign-up Now »|
This Party Tip submitted by murdermystery - Jul 13th, 2009
Do you suffer from Boring Party Syndrome?
Due to a dinner party I attended over the weekend where I found myself counting the nubbins on the ceiling, I’m feeling rather compelled to revisit the debilitating disorder, we here at Murder Mystery Maniacs kindly refer to as, Boring Party Syndrome (i.e. BPS). Symptoms Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Your guest count more closely resembles a small town band, rather than the Boston symphony orchestra you envisioned.
- There seems to be an invisible electric fence placed firmly in your living room separating all fellas from the gals.
- Your neighbors TV can be heard with remarkable clarity.
- You now know Bob from accounting’s salary and HOA fees.
- You notice that several attendees have developed a sustained interest on the lint balls that reside on their sweaters.
- Text messaging appears to be the closest thing to guests mingling
- Oddly enough, every guest has a dog to walk, an early meeting, or a sitter to release
If you feel you are a victim of BPS, we will be posting natural cures and remedies for you to implement. If you need help now, consult the murder mystery maniacs for further information on alleviating this tragic syndrome. Only those interested in enhancing their popularity among guests need apply.
- add to basket 0 comments
This item has 0 comments
- by murdermystery - Dec 29th, 2009
- Team building as defined by Wikipedia: Team Building: refers to a wide range of activities,...
- 0 Comments
- by murdermystery - Feb 2nd, 2011
- One of our favorite things to do is plan Murder Mystery Birthday Parties. We get asked...
- 0 Comments