1. Combine refried beans with taco seasoning and blend well. Set aside.
2. Mix together sour cream with lime juice and cilantro. Set aside.
3. In a 10-inch pie plate or 9x9 baking dish, spread refried beans and top with… more
Slice French bread very thinly and brush lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle Italian Seasoning and toast at 350 until crisp. Let cool and set aside.
Slice tomatoes into rounds (each tomato should make two rounds). Slice mozzarella into small rounds… more
In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
Add Rice Krispies® cereal. Stir until well coated.
Using 1/2-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray, divide warm cereal mixture into portions.… more
Prepare cake according to directions on the box. Allow to cool completely. Crumble entire cake into a bowl and stir in frosting in small increments until desired, clingy consistence is met.
Scoop the mixture and roll it into balls, placing… more
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Core and cut pears into eight wedges, blunting the cut side so that it can lay on a flat surface peel side up. Place a skewer… more
In saute pan, melt the butter with a pinch of pepper, the sage, and mascarpone. Add heavy cream and reduce to a thick sauce, about 10 minutes. Toss pasta in the sauce over low heat until the pasta is well… more
Get 2lbs of Beef Roast from the Meat Counter at any grocery store, Have them slice it for you into thin steaks, about 1/4 inch thin. You want the steaks cut like deli meat so they don't fall through the… more
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Slice dates in half, and open them up. Pinch off pieces of blue cheese, and place them into the center of the dates. Close the halves of the… more