Slice the loaf lengthwise, and remove the excess dough from the inside to make room for the stuffing. In a medium size bowl, combine all of the remaining ingredients and mix well. Fill the hollowed bread with the mixture. Reassemble… more
First pour the pineapple juice into your serving bowl.
Next follow up with scooping and depositing your sherbet into the bowl and prepare to pour in the ginger ale.
Quickly add the ginger ale after the sherbet has been set… more
Beat cream cheese to break it up a bit. Add a little pineapple with a little juice so that cheese beats a bit easier. gradually add more pineapple until you are satisfied withthe pineappley deliciousness. I like it quite pineappley,… more
Place avocado in a shallow dish and mash with a fork until smooth. Add onions, tomato, coriander, 2 tablespoons lime juice and salt and pepper. Stir until well combined. Cover surface with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve.… more
1. HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in small bowl; press firmly into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
2. BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until… more
These are a great snack, especially for color themed parties. You can change up the colors of the Candy Melts to match your theme.
1) Melt the Candy Melts according to package.
2)Take a fork, or something to hold the… more
Fill a blender with ice. Add in sweetened frozen strawberries and frozen pink lemonade concentrate. Pour in the sweet and sour mix, tequila, Triple Sec, and Grand Marnier. Blend on high speed until smooth. Carefully pour the mixture into sugar… more
1. Combine refried beans with taco seasoning and blend well. Set aside.
2. Mix together sour cream with lime juice and cilantro. Set aside.
3. In a 10-inch pie plate or 9x9 baking dish, spread refried beans and top with… more