Get Inspired with Party Ideas and Planning Advice
|PLUS Join the thousands of members already using our Free online and printable invitations and full suite of party planning tools.||Free Sign-up Now »|
Party idea submitted by jasonf Aug 27th, 2010
Ideas for Hosting a Wonderful Wedding in Your Home
Hosting a wedding in your home may be wonderful with the right wedding favors, decorations, and lots of planning. You should start with the wedding favors, which are essential to the preparations for hosting the wedding in your home.
These wedding favors could include such things as mints in decorative satin bags with white ribbon, bottle stoppers, candles, place card holders, edible favors, picture frames, etc. If you have an area that the bride and groom will use as a dance floor, you may like to place a just married floor cling for that special spot where the newly married couple will have their first dance as husband and wife.
There are so many ideas that will make the home wedding unique and magically wonderful like banners, personalized things like candles, balloons and confetti that is heart shaped adds to the tables. You may also want a front door cover, and this will add more unique quality if you have it made and personalized with the bride and groom’s names and wedding date on it. There are even golf ball favors that can be used if either the bride or groom is a huge golf fan or, if one is into fishing, you could use a caught up in love fishing net to add some character to the wedding.
If you want to have a theme for the wedding, choosing the right theme first will help you to find the right wedding favors for the wedding you are hosting at home. These themes may include beach themes, garden themes, and seasonal themes, personal and practical themes as well. A theme will make this wedding a wonderful and unique experience for the bride and groom as well as the guests.
So here is a check list of ideas you may want to go over for hosting a wonderful wedding in your home:
1. Cake, balloons, wedding favors,
2. Chairs for guests
3. Guest book
4. Invitations and wedding program
5. Music (DJ or stereo for CD’s)
6. Table clothes, dishes, napkins, forks, spoons
7. Drinks, cups
8. Servers for cake and other food items (if served)
9. Photographer and video photographer
10. Unity candles
11. Cake knife
12. Table for wedding gifts
13. Money tree for money donations
14. Decorations for wedding couples car
15. Bubbles for guests to blow at new married couple
These are just a few ideas that will help in making sure that the special day is a success.
add to basket 0 comments
This item has 0 comments
Related Party Ideas
- by myweddingfavors - 3 weeks ago
- When you are planning your wedding one of things to consider when choosing wedding favors is color. The color that you pick for your favors should... more
- by myweddingfavors - Jul 21st, 2010
- Some of the most popular wedding favors you can choose are candles. There is so much variety, you’re sure to find something that is representative... more