Get Inspired with Party Ideas and Planning Advice
|PLUS Join the thousands of members already using our Free online and printable invitations and full suite of party planning tools.||Free Sign-up Now »|
Party idea submitted by BizGirl Feb 2nd, 2008
Mixology parties are very fun. The host or a bartender teaches the guests how to make certain drinks. First you need to choose the date and time of your mixology party and then determine what type of mixology party you will host. Some types of mixology parties include martini mixology, daquiry mixology, vodka mixology, rum mixology, popular drinks mixology, etc.
Invitations- Send at least 1 month in advance
* Search the BestPartyEver.com directory for businesses that sell invitations in your area.
* A !potty mouth! party invitation can be used to host your Mixology Party.
* Include class time, local hotels, and taxi numbers.
Food- Must be served.
* Consider breads, pastas, cheese and crackers, etc.
* Search the BestPartyEver.com directory for caterers and bakeries.
* Provide the recipes for the drinks made
* A glass (martini, tumbler, daquiry, shot) etched with party title, date, and the hosts.
The Mixology class-
* Have a table preset with all of the materials needed. For every 5 guests have one shaker. Be able to rinse the shakers out between recipes. Serve the drinks in small cups (have many cups).
* Ask a different guest to help with each recipe.
* Ask your guests which drinks were their favorite.
* Provide water
* Have the phone numbers of cab companies readily available.
* Do NOT let anyone drive once they have been consuming alcohol.
* Also, consider hiring someone trustworthy to drive your guests home.
Photo by: ginsnob on Flickr
add to basket 0 comments
This item has 0 comments