Get Inspired with Party Ideas and Planning Advice
|PLUS Join the thousands of members already using our Free online and printable invitations and full suite of party planning tools.||Free Sign-up Now »|
Party idea submitted by jellymeli 3 weeks ago
Celebration of Life
Celebrate life by bringing your family and friends together just to share stories, pull up a few secrets, and talk about the past, present, and future.
Life is all about being healthy and embracing the happiness that surrounds you every day. Have everyone bring to the party 1 object that they find memorable and have them explain their reasons for it being so. Create cards for a fun game of truth or dare and find out more about eachother. Ask questions you wouldn’t normally find out in casual conversation.
Create a raw meal or throw a BBQ of natural fruits, veggies, grains, and lean meats.
This party should be about understanding each others happiness, accomplishments, and moving forward to celebrate all life has to offer.
add to basket 0 comments
This item has 0 comments
Related Party Ideas
- by lolliepoptoe - Jan 18th, 2009
- For a pirate themed party you could maybe have a treasure hunt and the treasure could be small chest filled with chocolate coins. Also everyone... more
- by RickiLeas - Nov 26th, 2008
- This is a new tradition for my family, in October, we have a pumpkin carving party. It is always BYOP (bring your own pumpkin), we provide carving... more
- by Partybluprints - Jan 19th, 2009
- President-elect Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, will twirl their way through 10 official inaugural balls on January 20th. Since it's a Tuesday... more