Get Inspired with Party Ideas and Planning Advice
|PLUS Join the thousands of members already using our Free online and printable invitations and full suite of party planning tools.||Free Sign-up Now »|
Party idea submitted by jellymeli Feb 2nd, 2008
Christmas Time Favorites
Christmas has been so full of gifts and greedy wants that we tend to forget about the finer things in life that we take for granted each day. I’m talking about family and friends. Now is the time to celebrate while putting on a Christmas party pertaining to just that.
Treats of egg nog, cinnamon baked cookies, and pumpkin pie are always a warm winter treat when planning a Christmas party. The warm treats should never be forgotten.
A few weeks prior to your Christmas party, have everyone pick a secret Santa by drawing names from a hat. A great time to conduct this exchange of names is at your Thanksgiving bash. If that time has passed, it’s okay, having a random draw is fun too. Your budget can be whatever you wish to set. The average gift exchange price is 20-50 dollars.
Compile a list of holiday favorites. You can make your Christmas party a pot luck by having everyone bring their favorite dish. The basics such as Turkey should probably be cooked at the home the party is being conducted at. If a guest would like to bring the bird, by all means let them bake away.
Enjoy each others company.
add to basket 0 comments
This item has 0 comments
Related Party Ideas
- by RickiLeas - Nov 26th, 2008
- This is an idea that has not yet been put into motion. The popular saying "Christmas in July" inspired me, why not have a Christmas in July!?... more
- by BizGirl - Feb 2nd, 2008
- By: Carrie in Waynesboro, PA For my holiday party this year, I am having the theme be "ugly Christmas sweater" where everyone coming to my party... more
- by minddog - Jan 18th, 2009
- While you may celebrate Christmas and your significant other celebrates Chanukah, why not this year celebrate Christmakah! Put your presents... more