Get Inspired with Party Ideas and Planning Advice
|PLUS Join the thousands of members already using our Free online and printable invitations and full suite of party planning tools.||Free Sign-up Now »|
Party idea submitted by minddog Jan 18th, 2009
Christmakah At Home
While you may celebrate Christmas and your significant other celebrates Chanukah, why not this year celebrate Christmakah! Put your presents around the tree, say a prayer for Chanukah and have a grand dinner for the first night.
For the following nights, choose a special evening that each of your friends can visit and share the celebration. Make some christmas cookies and a holiday meal.
Don’t forget to share your recipes and stories with each other and post them on the site.
add to basket 0 comments
This item has 0 comments
Related Party Ideas
- by RickiLeas - Nov 26th, 2008
- This is an idea that has not yet been put into motion. The popular saying "Christmas in July" inspired me, why not have a Christmas in July!?... more
- by BizGirl - Feb 2nd, 2008
- By: Carrie in Waynesboro, PA For my holiday party this year, I am having the theme be "ugly Christmas sweater" where everyone coming to my party... more
- by BizGirl - Dec 16th, 2009
- Christmas caroling Words by Robert L. May and Music by Johnny Marks (c) 1947 You know Dasher and Dancer And Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid... more