Get Inspired with Party Ideas and Planning Advice
|PLUS Join the thousands of members already using our Free online and printable invitations and full suite of party planning tools.||Free Sign-up Now »|
Party idea submitted by SpanishDancer Jan 18th, 2009
Well, it’s SuperBowl season again, and across the country, who knows how many gatherings there will be to watch the event. While I enjoy keeping up with my team’s scores’ and watching a few plays from a game every now and again, many of my friends and family, are either less than half-interested, or don’t care squat about watching football in general. So this is to you guys out there! The Anti-Superbowl Party.
This could be for the housewives who don’t care much to watch men run around a field with a strangely shaped ball. This is an excuse for a girls’ night in.
Or it could be an excuse for a small get-together with a group of friends. Whatever the case, it’s a party people, have fun! This is how you do it…
There are so many things you could do with this idea, but here are some main things you can do:
1. Have the game on in a room at low volume, block the room off with banners or signs, but make it known on these that this area is the superbowl zone. You could also, (I just thought of this.)get yellow police tape or signs or banners(oh my) and block the television screen. Be creative.
2. In another room, pick a group game, whether it be cards or Cranium (we’re playing Cranium). Enjoy yourself!
3. For decorations, balloons with footballs and a red circle w/ a line through it. Anything you can think of. I know you have a brain, use it and be creative, but please don’t hurt yourself.
Have fun with this idea! Go wild!
add to basket 0 comments
This item has 0 comments
Related Party Ideas
- by wardandrews - 3 weeks ago
- Friends and Football - What could be better? Here's a few easy tips for a fun Super Bowl Bash. 1. Kids Room Set up a separate, low-to-the-floor... more
- by BizGirl - 3 weeks ago
- On February 1, two football teams will battle each other for top position in the 2009 Super Bowl XLIII extravaganza. Many onlookers will view... more
- by Partybluprints - 3 weeks ago
- A shrinking economy shouldn't keep you from hosting a Super, Super Bowl Bash this year. Here are a few clever, money saving tips to get (and... more