Get Inspired with Party Ideas and Planning Advice
|PLUS Join the thousands of members already using our Free online and printable invitations and full suite of party planning tools.||Free Sign-up Now »|
Party idea submitted by BizGirl Mar 7th, 2009
Jamaican Day of Love
This past Valentine’s Day my husband and I decided to recreate our honeymoon. We went to Couple’s Swept Away in Negril, Jamaica. (This party idea is also good for anniversaries.)
Food & Drink-
All of these dishes and drinks together created a wonderful and authentic Jamaican experience.
Of course we listened to reggae music. Our cable TV has a reggae station and we have Bob Marley’s greatest hits CD. Another alternative could have been pandora.com.
We drank pina coladas as we cooked together. Also, we turn up the thermostat and wore beach attire. We ate in our dining room with the candles lit and the fireplace burning. We danced and gave each other massages. During our Jamaican trip we watched a movie on the beach so we staged our living room to look the same. It was quite a lovely night.
add to basket 3 comments
- jstrebel - Mar 11th, 2009
I was there, it was awesome
- pinkmonkeys35 - Mar 10th, 2009
That is so sweet and I hope that was cool and romantic!
- pinkmonkeys35 - Mar 11th, 2009
plz read mine above this 1
Related Party Ideas
- by ThoughtfullySimple - Feb 13th, 2009
- Many couples get overwhelmed when trying to plan the perfect Valentine's Day, especially guys. Why not take the pressure off him this year and... more
- by keeplovefun - 3 weeks ago
- Having a Passion Party is a great way to spend an evening with your friends. You’ll giggle, you’ll learn and best of all – we’ll show... more