Get Inspired with Party Ideas and Planning Advice
|PLUS Join the thousands of members already using our Free online and printable invitations and full suite of party planning tools.||Free Sign-up Now »|
Party idea submitted by ThoughtfullySimple Apr 15th, 2009
Lavender Baby Shower Ideas
If you are looking for baby shower ideas, this unique color scheme might be a perfect choice! The soft sophisticated lavender color scheme shouts soft and sophisticated in the same breath. This lavender color scheme is soft enough for the baby aspect, but classy enough to make the mom-to-be feel really honored.
- Set a classy table top using lavender linens and garden inspired arrangements. Depending on the season, I suggest planting small decorative pots with a leafy vine and lavender itself. Not only will this look stunning, it will be very fragrant.
- Serve up mini desserts with just a touch of lavender icing. Petite fours, cupcakes, mini eclairs, or any small pasty would work.
- Garnish glasses of champagne with a small sprig of lavender (just make sure to rinse the flower off beforehand).
- Order your shower favors in lavender to carry on the theme (above are scented fortune cookie soaps).
add to basket 0 comments
This item has 0 comments
Related Party Ideas
- by puppylover2112 - Jan 8th, 2012
- Set up a private room with spa stuff,(mani, pedi, make-up, hair,) Then get them to dress-up like a model,your favorite star, or singer. Have... more
- by myweddingfavors - Jun 17th, 2011
- Are you excited about having a baby, but terrified of the attention that you'll be getting over the next few months--especially the baby shower.... more