Get Inspired with Party Ideas and Planning Advice
|PLUS Join the thousands of members already using our Free online and printable invitations and full suite of party planning tools.||Free Sign-up Now »|
Recipe submitted by BizGirl - Jan 24th, 2009
Serves: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup butter (melted)
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 8 oz. cool whip
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 oz box raspberry or strawberry jello
- 2 cups hot water
- 12 Fresh raspberries or strawberries
Mix crushed pretzels, butter, and 3 Tbsp sugar together. Press into a 13x9 inch pan. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes. Cool completely.
While cooling, in a separate bowl, blend cool whip, cream cheese, and 1 cup sugar with mixer. Once pretzel crust is cool, spread cool whip mixture evenly over crust completely sealing the edges.
In separate bowl, mix jello and water. Pour over top. Evenly place a total of 12 berries on top assuring that each bar holds a berry.
Place in refrigerator and let it set according to jello’s instructions.
Makes 12 bars
Source: A friend from Dr Price's dental office
See more Dessert Recipes
- add to basket 0 comments
This item has 0 comments
- by BizGirl - 3 weeks ago
- 1. Layer alternating scoops of ice cream and brownie halves evenly in four ice cream sundae glasses 2. Top each sundae with a tablespoon of chocolate ice cream topping. 3. Serve immediately. This fabulous recipe is brought to you by-… more
- by BizGirl - Dec 21st, 2008
- Cut bananas into 3 chunks each. Sprinkle with lemon and confectioners sugar. Let stand for 20 minutes. Mix biscuit mix, sugar, eggs, and milk. Dip bananas into batter and fry in deep skillet until brown. Serve with maple syrup. more