Get Inspired with Party Ideas and Planning Advice
|PLUS Join the thousands of members already using our Free online and printable invitations and full suite of party planning tools.||Free Sign-up Now »|
Party idea submitted by CsParteez 1 weeks ago
*Display some toy trucks around the house with balloons tied to them.
*Use small trucks as decoration on the cake. Add graham crackers crussed for a dirt on the cake.
*Decorate a play construction hat for the birthday boy to wear.
*Make a special t-shirt with iron-ons with a special saying and a picture of his favorite truck.
*Buy Truck tablecloths, plates, napkins and cups at a local party store.
*If nice out, put out all your truck toys in the yard for the kids to play with. Sandboxes are great for scooping and dumping.
*Decorate cupcakes with Tonka Truck Fruit Snacks.
*Favor Bags: Tonka Truck Fruit Snacks, Truck Stickers, Matchbox truck, Coloring page printed out from the computer.
*Have kids decorate their cups so they know which ones are theirs (use truck stickers).
*Truck Race - Tie really long strings to your toy trucks and have the kids line up behind a line and when you say go, they pull them across the finish line. Everyone gets a prize.
*Have a coloring station set up for those who want to color. Lay out white wrapping paper across a large table and lay out crayons and stickers for them to decorate with.
add to basket 0 comments
This item has 0 comments
Related Party Ideas
- by BizGirl - Mar 26th, 2009
- This first birthday party is brought to you by Dianne of Colorblind Productions Personalized photo invitations were made in honor of the party.... more
- by cutiekake214 - 3 weeks ago
- If you want to throw the best party ever, read on. Get a limo to pick you up from school on a Friday afternoon. The limo would carry you and... more
- by samee - 1 weeks ago
- August 24th is my birthday. My party will be Rock n’ Roll theme. It is a easy theme, so my guests will find the way of characterize themselves.... more